Friday, May 14, 2004

the wheel of relationship

My wife, oh jeez. I think I will implement the wheel of relationship for you all. The wheel is simple, color coded, circular. It goes from PINK (relationship excellent, regular sex, happy words for each other) to GREEN (good relationship, doing stuff together) to YELLOW (trouble on the horizon, tension, no open fighting) to RED (hostility, sleeping on couch, separation of meals and activities) to BLACK (throwing of objects, talk of divorce) back to PINK. On any given day the wheel will spin randomly into one of these states. There is no rhyme or reason for it. Just the randomness of our relationship.

I will update the state of the wheel everyday on this blog, so all can track my progress. I hope this helps someone.

Today's state: YELLOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home