Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Mild Retardation

Are you familiar with those people that look normal, sound normal, but as soon as they speak, you know they aren't as smart as you and me? I know, I know, you're thinking, "Larry, you're describing the average liberal." Well, I am, but that's not who I'm talking about.

Have you ever had what seems like a reasonable exchange of ideas, only to have the person you're talking to draw a completely baffling conclusion? You're thinking, "Larry you're talking about the clueless automatons at the IRS." Well, I am, but that's not who I'm talking about.

Is there someone you know that in spite of overwhelming evidence, continues to insist that the outcome this time will be different? Yes I'm talking about Dusty Baker. Dusty, COREY PATTERSON IS A PROVEN 260 HITTING CHUMP! PLEASE PLAY SOMEONE THE FANS CAN ENJOY! At least stop hitting the man leadoff. Please. Seriously, automatic outs should be avoided.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Big Toe said...

To be fair he is an above average base stealer and has to be the fastest on the team. He also is a great fielder. However, I think he hates playing lead off as well.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home