Wednesday, June 23, 2004

No outside food or drink allowed

I notice that my wife and I seem to see a fair number of movies for entertainment these days. I also realized that we absolutely engage in the MOST juvenile behavior. I don't know if it's the price of movies and snacks, or the need to try to get a good deal, or just because we're such fat lazy slobs, but we always do this same silly juvenile thing. We sneak food into the theatre.

We NEED to go by the Target and purchase Sour Patch Candies and Peanut M&M's. Then we hide them on our persons, and we "sneak" them into the movies with us. We still buy our soda at the concession stand ($400 per cup, but free refills!) and my wife can't watch a film without popcorn, so we're still spending big dollars, even for a matinee. But we NEED to sneak that candy in. No outside food or drink my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home