Sunday, August 22, 2004

movie time

Actually spent the bulk of my free hours in the office this weekend. Trying to understand how to maintain a confusing codebase. I was trying to achieve the ultimate developer's fantasy and finish in a timely fashion with decent code -- I wrote crap that took all day. Ah well.

The wife and I got to go see the new Exorcist movie. I think this movie set some kind of record for horror movie cliche's -- surprise bat appearances, gory mid 1900's surgery, mysteriously moving artifacts, and most of all, a hero who doesn't believe until it's too late. What crap. And oh, yeah, I forgot, gratuitous sexually explicit language. All of which wouldn't be so bad, except, on this damn adkins diet, you can't snack on ANY movie provided snacky's. No milk duds, no popcorn, no nacho's. I suppose you could eat a hot dog, but who the hell knows what's in one of those things.

The other bright side to this weekend's extravaganza is that I statyed away from the poker table.

C'mon Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home