Friday, November 26, 2004

Revenge

As I am unemployed, I am at the end of the tail being waved by the State of Washington. I was forced to attend a class on finding a job 2 weeks ago. To be fair, the class was okay.

This week, I received a letter from the state wondering why I did not attend their class! These guys can't even manage an attendance list! And I gotta kowtow to them. That's nonsense. So I sent their letter back with a terse note to the effect of "check your facts."

Well, I'm gonna get my revenge. I see that the state is advertising for a Director of IT. I will apply for this position every week, varying my application method (on-line app/email resume/snail-mail resume) until the position closes. Do they think they're playing with children? Clowns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home