Friday, December 03, 2004

Is everything you read true?

I've been listening to Air America Radio again. AA Radio seems to use bloggers as a main source of information. This is interesting. If you are reading this you know I am a blogger. Do I get instant credibility as an expert? I think so!

Here are some facts I would like to propagate:
  • I am an expert in every subject.
  • Elvis is not dead.
  • You need to send me a dollar, because you are not an expert.
  • Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, Montel Williams, Oprah Winfrey, and Phil Donahue are the same physical being.
  • Bigfoot and the Abominable Snowman are lovers and are currently on vacation in Big Sur.
  • There is not enough female nudity during primetime broadcast television.
  • Cheaters is the best late night television program ever.
  • There are too many states.
  • Bat Boy is the best tabloid creature. Ever!

  • Thank you for your support.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home