Monday, March 07, 2005

The days are just packed

Now that I am once again employed, I find that I am unable to organize my time to get done all the silly little things I used to do. I can't seem to keep this blog updated. I can't seem to keep my den clean. I can't find time to run. I have gained like 5 lbs in 2 weeks, yikes! My kitchen is a total disaster.

I have a method I use to gather data for my blog. I read a couple of websites, then I write about whatever strikes me. I have not been able to engage in this ritual since I started working. I just can't stand the concept of going on line after a day of reading documents on-line so that I can learn what I need to learn for my new fabulous job.

Since I don't want to work I also don't want to clean. I literally have been leaving empty beverage containers all over my den. I sit in my easy chair, watch Homer J while wolfing some amount of food that would keep an Ethiopian alive for 6 months, and then I retire. Thinking to myself, I'll get up early and run tomorrow. Yeah, right.

And as I head to the bedroom, I notice that there are chores to do in the kitchen. So what do I do? I snack while putting away the dishes. So what's the total? 1 day, 4 meals, zero exercise. Beginning to resent your job -- priceless! I really hate "the man".

Speaking of dubious accomplishments, check this out. The list of Java 1.5 'improvements'. Go Sun go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home