Monday, April 07, 2008

so foolish

Sometimes I am so retarded I amaze myself. My belief in the basic goodness of human behavior continues to amaze me. I have a coworker who refuses to treat me with any common human decency let alone any real respect. Most people if you treat them well and with respect they will treat you with respect. Here’s what I don’t quite comprehend, even dogs can be trained.

Maybe this is my thought problem. Dogs and cats can be trained. Birds and lizards cannot. The problem is I am treating this coworker like a mammal. I tried to throw this coworker a bone earlier today and I got bit, again. Maybe this coworker is more like a lizard. I What I need to do is tempt this coworker with a raw egg.

I think the bite is infected.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Big Toe said...

It's my belief that some larger lizards will eat small mammals such as rats and mice. Try diverting her, I mean its, attention with something rat like. Possibly a rat with an absurdly large full Windsor knot.

5:10 AM  
Blogger Jim Big Toe said...

Oh no... Maybe we had the wrong species!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home