Sunday, May 30, 2004

The day after tomorrow

wow. I spent 2 hours (1:45 to be exact) watching this insulting dreck before we walked out, and I think the makers of this film need to give me back 2 hours of my life. This is time I can never get back. Maybe Dennis Quaid could just cut my lawn 3 times. Or paint my house.

It's not so much the junk science. I sorta like that part. Back to the Future was fun, but the ridiculous anti-conservative messaging is insulting. I suppose Dick Cheney will have to be the villian du jour, but I don't have to like it. I suppose now the looney-tunes liberals will quote this film as science fact, and just like Tony Curtis' Houdini, we will believe the film as opposed to the facts.

I apologize for the "looney-tunes" comment. It's not your fault, they're trying to dupe you. I feel my "christian rage" building again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home