Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Government Issued ID's

Write something everyday. Everyday.

Trying to run everyday this week. So far so good. While hope is not a strategy, I'm hoping to continue my reduced carb lifestyle below the 200# mark by my birfday. I gotta get a new drivers license and I don't think I can bring myself to say "five-ten, two hundred some odd pounds." The pressure is building.

Quick trivia: What's the difference between a person and a place?

Speaking of which, did you know they don't ask your weight on your passport? I just renewed mine. I was unprepared for my foto, I usually like to be hung over for the picture, but I still managed to look like a double-naught spy. I make myself so proud.

Does anyone actually read this trite crap?

Today's state: GREEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home