Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Wednesday morning in Seattle

Yet again.

Should mention dinner on Tuesday night. My hosts decided I needed to get a "Japanese" dinner experience. We went to a nice fish restaurant in Chofu. Of course I was served a fish that they killed just for me. It arrived on my table, head still attached, skeleton filleted, and just about still moving. It's eyes glazing over during our meal. Only slightly disquieting. It was actually done nicely, but a little more brutal than I am used to. At least the fish was not moving when it was presented. Overall dinner was good. Food was actually excellent (I ate WAY too much), company was good. Thank you hosts!

Dog tired today. I am trying to figger out many hours I have been up at this point, it's really not clear to me.

Tomorrow should start a pretty hard crush of work. Deadlines approach and work quality needs to be high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home