Friday, July 30, 2004

day 3 and other stuff

Wonder of all wonders, my kid passed the test.  It was a very near thing.  She did not pass with "flying colors."  The good news is that she can't get the actual license for another 30 days or so.

Much to my chagrin, I have been doing the Atkins diet thingy for a little over a week now and the damn thing works.  But, oh my, does it suck.  Every night at about 7pm, I get the overwhelming urge for ice cream or some salty high carb treat.  It's nuts.  I find myself eating a 1/4 lb of turkey-bacon as a snack!  It does not satisfy. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I've used atkins for quite awhile and I've noticed that when I had cravings, I was not getting some that I needed. Are you taking a multi-Vitamin? Maybe the Turkey Bacon is not a good comfort food for you. There are alot of options out there like Low Carb Ice cream bars.

-Frosty

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home