Thursday, November 04, 2004

Helpful People

I spent my day today in a paperwork fire drill. I spent my morning deciphering Byzantine rules and regulations just so one company could transfer money to another corporation. I spent the rest of the day checking the right boxes and signing my name so that all the rules and rule makers could be appeased.

I just want to that the people at Washington Mutual, although they didn’t always give me accurate or complete data, they were absolutely friendly and did all the small things that they could to make my task successful.

I also want to recognize the nameless, faceless people in the State of Washington Department of Licensing for their efforts. I made a request to expedite my paperwork. Paperwork that was delayed through no fault of the state, and the employees at the state turned my request around inside of an hour and notified me immediately.

Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home