Tuesday, February 03, 2009

So Angry

Why am I so angry? I find myself filled with unfocused rage. I can't seem to relax. Maybe my week is just too stimulating. Car crashes, diets, and an ungrateful teenager tend to do that. Let's review:

Yet another car crash.

I was once again rear ended on the way home from work. It’s not fun. I hard the squeal of the tires and looked in my rear view mirror just in time to see the woman in the van sliding into the black sports car behind me. Then he hit me. I suppose he should be livid. He easily got the worst of it. What irked me was the woman who couldn’t control her car got an attitude! Wow.

Once again on a diet.

My wife informed me on Sunday that we were going on a diet. So Monday on my way home to eat the diet dinner after being rear ended it turned out that diet meal one was pretty good. I was completely surprised and pleased. So Tuesday, I’m looking forward to an accident free trip home and another tasty diet meal. The house dragon called me at lunch to tell me she wasn’t going to cook. The one day diet plan I suppose.

The child stops by.

When I get home much to my surprise the child is home. It hasn’t been around for a few days, rumor is it found yet another boyfriend who doesn’t have a car. Standards child! Standards! Fortunately the child was only home long enough to consume the remaining leftovers from Monday’s tasty diet treat, do some laundry, use my computer to print some tax forms, gripe about how it isn’t getting enough money in a return, and take a shower before going back out to see the under employed, non-car having, low rent new boyfriend. Great. How much is this gonna cost me?

Conclusion.

I don’t know why I would be upset. I guess I just gotta learn to roll with punches, right? Maybe I should duck more often?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home