Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Made it

Sorry it’s been a week since my last update.

We arrived in Dayton, Ohio on Thursday at 1:30pm EST. Whew! We rented a room at an extended stay hotel and began our wait for our new furniture. We picked up Courtnei on Friday morning and drove down to see Mom and Dad. Since the furniture was arriving on Sunday morning we headed back to Dayton on Saturday.

I went to my first day of work yesterday (Monday) and Lori and I had our first meal in the new house (Skyline) and spent our first night in the new place. Here are a few pictures:




Ohio isn’t so backward. We have our own outhouse and only 2 other families on the party line phone. Truth be told, some of our neighbors have most of their own teeth and can do cypherin' at a 6th grade level.

I’ll tell you about my new job later. It involves manure, straw, and the phrase “what you doin’ there boy? This ain’t Enumclaw.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a stark contrast sigster! a benz next to what appears to be a farmhouse. with ol' man winter spreading his cold cloak, will you be warm enough?

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home