Saturday, November 11, 2006

Friday Nov. 10, 2006 - 7am PST

The morning news fills me with dread, there’s too much precipitation. It appears we made it over the pass just in time. I’d like to get to Billings, Montana tonight. Lori needs to get ready. I want to get rolling.

The morning news teams are celebrating the foul weather in the pass. Thanks to Liz, we went over the pass before calling it a day yesterday. We stopped at Cle-Elum and I would like to get through the mountains before the bad weather catches us. I’m hoping to get to Custer’s battlefield early tomorrow and be able to see Devil’s Tower late in the afternoon. Then we can see Rushmore on Sunday. So I want to roll by 8AM.

The forecast is not promising. I want to get moving as quickly as possible. Lori is still in bed. I’ll attach a photo at some later time. Lori has asked me what the plan for the day is. “Pack and drive, uh-durr! Silly dragon.”

Seriously, I want to get rolling.

Steve Challenge update: 0 for 2. We’re both sick. Does that count?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home