Sunday, April 09, 2006

Stuff that irritates me.

It is not just as gross to kiss a smoker as it would be to kiss someone who was eating cat puke. It's not even close.

The democrats in congress have yet to propose an alternative to George Bush's proposals. Saying I disagree is not leadership. It's not even argument.

George Bush needs to stop pandering to the democrats. They still hate him and he's spending money like a drunken sailor.

How come my wife and daughter can't turn off a light when they leave a room? For God's sake, I bought timers for the lights so they wouldn't have to worry. I actually bought the timers so that I wouldn't have to walk the house every night turning out lights. They figured out how to use the timers so that they don't have to turn the lights on! The net effect is that I have to work harder as I walk through the house turning off the lights.

Also, why do they think it's alright to store 1 leftover pea in a 2-quart container for six months in the refrigerator. And if, god forbid, I suggest that no one is going to eat said pea, they yell at me and want to know why I am "all up in their business." In the meantime, I have a fridge full of food that shouldn't be eaten and no room for things like milk.

Speaking of which, have I mentioned my new nickname at home? They call me 'big pink'.

I suppose I did something to deserve this. I have no idea what it was, but I'd like to officially apologize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home