Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Vice President shoots hunting partner

I don't see what all the fuss is about. So Dick Cheney gets special treatment. Big Deal. For goodness sake, if wealth and fame don't get you money and power, what the hell are we working for?

I think that the more fame/wealth/power you have, the bigger the assault you are allowed to commit. I assume you're allowed to use buckshot if you're the president. OJ was only allowed to use a knife. Right now, I'd have a tough time getting off if I attacked someone with a wiffleball bat. I just want to reach the level where I can whap random standers-by with a mackerel. It doesn't even need to be frozen. Maybe bashing someone with creamed spinach would be alright too. Maybe not.

I don't think there are restriction on who you whap. I think you can hit strangers or family. Warren Moon was allowed to punch out his wife. Mike Tyson bit Evander Holifield. Matthew Broderick ran over a complete stranger. So there appears to be no relationship rule.

I think it's straight fame/money/power related to weapon. The levels appear to be: fist, basic blunt weapon (stick/fish/auto), edged weapon (knife/teeth), projectile (arrows/guns).

So leave Dick Cheney be. He's only exercising his rights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home