Thursday, February 02, 2006

Zombies!

I recently read a book on how to survive the Zombie onslaught. It's called The Zombie Survival Guide written by Max Brooks. I didn't realize how unprepared I was. I have started to prepare though. Better late than never I say. I have been concerned with the zombie threat for some time now. I try to keep up with all the latest news outlets; I see every zombie movie that comes out. I even watched 'Shaun of the Dead' to keep my self from getting too depressed.

Now I'm sure a lot of people reading this think that I am silly to fear Zombies. That somehow I don't really believe zombies exist and that I am just saying this because I find humor in it. Well, that's just not true. In fact the opposite is true. We should all really fear the zombie threat in each and every one of us! I read today on yahoo news that we are growing undead cells and further that these undead (or zombie) cells are potentially dangerous to us all.

Well, duh! This means that all the preparation I have done, boarding up the windows, hoarding food and water, building a zombie proof entryway is for naught. All the taunting I have endured, all the crazy things my wife has said ("Don't board up the windows! Don't hoard cheese!") has been wasted effort on my part. I can be safely sealed in my zombie proof chamber only to discover that I have brought my own zombies in with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Glen Wyrovsky said...

your psychosis is copious. that being said, i'm still laughing.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home