Saturday, October 22, 2005

My Wacky Saturday

What a day. I decided that today would be my catch-up on my life day. I maintained my truck. I maintained my wardrobe. I spent time catching up with the child. It’s unbelievable to me that my day is already over.

I decided to get my truck it’s 30,000 mile check-up. Actually, since I paid for a maintenance plan, I figured I’d best get the service done before I got too many miles on the vehicle. I drove down to the dealership at 7:30am and in a mere 3 hours, I was finally on my way home. Whew.

Wardrobe time. I then headed over to my tailor (really just my dry cleaner) to get the work pants I bought last weekend hemmed up. When you shop at Marshall’s you can’t expect the pants you buy to fit. I also like to have my balls cupped by a strange man about once every 6 months or so. By 11:30 am my life was my own.

At least until about 12:30, then it was child time. The child has gotten itself involved at the drama club over at the high school. Today was its first play. The play was just a half hour 3 scene 1 act dealy-do. The child was pretty good. I was very pleased. Unfortunately, the school believed that they should put on 9 of these gosh darned things. Holy time commitment! Then, just when I thought it was over, the bastards put on an awards show and followed it up with more begging for dollars. Arrgh!

Anyway, it’s now 10pm, and I gotta go to bed. Apparently, I don’t have the time or energy for my life. As I retire for the evening I am left with 1 big question: who won game 1 of the series?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home