Saturday, March 18, 2006

NCAA Tournament

For the first time in 24 years, I’m not paying attention to the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament. I’m not sure why. I have been busy at the job. I think the problem may be that I have been spending too much time with the wife.

The wife was making some strange noises a couple of weeks ago. I know she’s getting older, so I was thinking that her bushings were worn. Anyway, it seems like she just needed a little attention. So I started spending more time with her. She’s quieter now.

However I may have gone too far. Today, instead of watching hoops and drinking beer, I took the wife shopping. In fact, we went car shopping. It was worse than that. We went Mercedes shopping!

I’m not sure how we became a Mercedes family. I’m not. I drive a base model pick-em up truck. No frills, AM and FM radio, plus I have power steering. I have the full vinyl interior, so like my dad says, any kind of mess can be cleaned up with a hose. I’m a basic equipment standard transportation kind of a guy.

Anyway, I would like to submit myself to wimps anonymous. To review: I don’t drink and watch sports, I spend extra quality time with the wife, I go shopping with the wife, and finally (worst of all) I allow her to have a really nice car we can’t afford, while I suffer with a vehicle that needs a power assist to pull all the way up the driveway! Kill me now.

Go Bucks!

Follow the link. Best 30 seconds you’ll spend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home