Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dios Mio!

I posted this a while ago. This is Ridiculous

Anyway last week there was a second comment added to this post (also anonymously). I also received an email, purportedly from the now famous Joy Bardwell.

The email requested that I remove the first comment as it contained the names of innocents. Even though I don’t really believe anything I read on the internet, especially things marked anonymous and in spite of my policy to not edit comments made by others I have decided to remove the specific names from the comment.

I have acquiesced because the letter making the request was polite and respectful and the author of the letter actually asked and did not demand. While, I don’t particularly believe that any of the people posting or sending email are who they say they are, I also have no need to risk being part of causing trauma for a child.

However, I still think that Joy Bardwell is silly to protest a TV show. I think the bible says something like: if your eye offends you, cut it out. I don’t think you need to cut out your eyes. Just turn the damn TV off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home