Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Welcome to the Paradise

I suppose I was wrong. The Obamanator has been in office for a little over 14 days and the US has become a paradise. We have high unemployment and a new partisan attitude. An attitude that Chuck Schumer (1st mentally retarded member of congress) practices by stating; “we won’t remove pork from the recovery bill even if it doesn’t really fit because we won’t compromise our principles.” Nice.

I see where the Obamanator has determined what a CEO should be allowed to make. Over the summer he told me that I wouldn’t appreciate a tax holiday on gas because it wouldn’t be enough money to matter to me. I’m hoping that with nationalized healthcare he will be able to tell me how much pleasure I am allowed to derive from a single dump. I suppose if I’m enjoying it too much, I can just “pinch it off” and save it for my next dump. I guarantee that will reduce the amount of pleasure in my life. Don’t believe me? Try it yourself.

Now the great Obamanator can’t seem to appoint a cabinet member with out a tax problem. Is he so much of an elitist that he doesn’t realize that we who work for a living provide the bread on his and every other member of our government’s tables? Or is it as simple as democrats don’t feel the need to pay taxes? That seems to make some sense, they love to redistribute it.

Shall we recap the Obamanator’s 1st 2 weeks? Close GITMO, the Blago controversy, the Daschle controversy, the Killifer withdrawal, an apologetic hand outstretched to the irrational muslim world, and an absolute throwing himself on his sword moment on national TV. This guy is better than Jerry Lewis.

Maybe not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim Big Toe said...

I see you are still confused and believe that the Republican and Democratic parties are fundamentally different. I have to take exception with is the idea Chuck Schumer is the "first" retarded member of congress. I challenge you to name three members over that last 20 years who were in complete control of their mental faculties.

5:59 PM  
Blogger El Sig said...

how'd that vote for ron paul work out for you?

6:10 PM  
Blogger Jim Big Toe said...

About as well as your Giuliani vote.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home