Friday, June 11, 2004

dead pool

Ray Charles, Ron Reagan. Who's next? I see Von Furstenburg, the designer, croaked yesterday. Not sure he counts. The estate won't release details, another mysterious death.

Reagan's funeral yet continues and tonight, when the sun sets on the west coast it will all be over. I wonder if Ray Charles' funeral will be nearly as ornate. It's arguable Ray is more well known. He advertised for a major soft drink company. Bob Dole's the only politician about whom I can say the same. I know I enjoy Ray's music more than Ron's movies. Have I made a tallest man in smallville comparison?

Liberal radio update: They are spinning over the Reagan funeral. Of course Limbaugh is on a track to set a record for maudlin. Gaaahh. I want my hate-speak radio back! Insult somebody. Thank goodness for the O'Reilly-Franken war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home