Wednesday, June 09, 2004

time to write about work

With a new company, working on consulting to Microsoft with the target markets of Japan, China, and Asia et al. Working with a technology that is not new, but simply never really made an impact in the US 5 years ago, when everyone first placed their bets. trying to leverage that technology with another microsoft technology that MS hopes will enhance their Asian sales numbers thru the roof. This will be challenging fun stuff.

I look forward to learning the Japanese way of doing business, thinking, and working.
I only hope MS is too.

Hired a couple of kids today, hoping to build a laboratory. Guess I haven't said too much here, MS tends to be very secretive about their plans.

My dad started a blog today. I'm not sure he gets blogging yet. I know I don't.

1 Comments:

Blogger El Sig said...

thanks!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home