Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I got nothing to blog about

It’s true, I have dried up. I don’t see anything interesting on the web today. The weather in Seattle is mildly interesting. We have that good March wind blowing up the streets and alleys from the waterfront, but nothing crazy is happening. I suppose the drought counts as news, but there’s no point in time where a drought happens. You can pinpoint a flood or an eruption or a rape or a murder or violent storm or a … Well, you get the idea.

On the upside, I saw the first episode of the new season of The Shield last night. I think this could be a VERY good season. I like the way they are dealing with Shane’s inability to manage himself.

I’m looking forward to the weekend, although I’m only halfway through Wednesday. This could be a long week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home