Thursday, February 03, 2005

Reliable Mechanic

I had the car I bought for my kid serviced, actually my wife had the car semi-serviced at Sears a couple months back. The car has not run properly since. My wife was supposed to be getting the car a tune-up/check-up, but somehow she ended up at Sears having belts and hoses replaced. For big dollars I might add.

The next thing I know is that the battery is not charging and the car is overheating. Then there was the accident.

Lately the belts are squealing. I have owned cars for their lifetime and belts did not squeal like this. Naturally the belts snapped last night.

I have re-assumed control of the automobile issue. I took the car to the dealer’s service department. It cost me less than $200, but everything seems fine, finally. Sears and the other mechanics we saw along the line are scurrilous.

However, Professional Collision in Mukilteo does fabulous body work. I highly recommend them. Sears sux.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home