Thursday, March 17, 2005

Major Screw-Up

That’s me today. I think I have been overwhelmed by St Paddy’s Day excitement. I wanted to be sure that I wore some green today, but apparently green pants, green shirt and green tie of differing shades are actually a bit of a train wreck. I didn’t notice (of course) until after I had been at work for a couple hours.

Fortunately, I noticed my poor color combination early, so I am able to be mildly uncomfortable all day. Unfortunately, later in my day, after having attended 2 meetings, I noticed my fly was down. It has probably been down all day. Oh well.

And today is also the first day of the NCAA basketball tourney. Exciting college hoops action all day long. I’m so smart that I set up my cell phone to give me constant updated scores. I’m so absent minded that my phone is in the basement of my home and I’m in downtown Seattle. Jackass!

Just another St Paddy’s Day and it’s only half over. Lucky me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home