Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What's going on

As a good friend of mine likes to say, “woof.”

I just want to do some general housekeeping for those of you scoring along at home as well as those of you who are reading this alone.

We live in Dayton (Beavercreek).
I work a job I dislike, but it’s about 1.5 miles from our current abode.
The wife has a job in Columbus, 80 miles away.
I bought a car for the wife to drive to work (2007 Toyota Corolla)
I (with permission) drive the wife’s car to work (2006 Mercedes C230)
I’m scared to death that the damn thing might get damaged. So I sit at home paying for a car I don’t drive and living in mortal fear of damaging the car I do drive to a job I don’t like that I can’t quit because I need the money to pay for the car I don’t drive. Meanwhile we discuss the wife quitting her job because the commute is too long while I look feverishly for work in the Columbus area so that I can quit the job I don’t like.

As I said earlier: woof!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Larry! ...just about got your message, but it's Christmas Eve and I don't want to call you back right in the middle of yours, ours is still a few hours away. The turkey seems to be doing OK on its own for now.

Hope all is well with you and yours, all is fine here.

Till we catch up, Merry Christmas!
Rob

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home