Monday, February 19, 2007

Quote of the day

Here are some odd quotes I find amusing this evening.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Software is like pinball; if you win you get to play again.

My fantasy is to have 10 or 12 college cheerleaders come over to my house and re-roof it while I take a nap.

Good judgment comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgment.

Love is a very beautiful very intense feeling for a startlingly short period of time. Before long you realize love just gets in the way of the real important things in life like just going to sleep or being left alone. That's when love starts fading and lies kick in.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I must be getting depressed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll send over the Husky men's cheerleaders over to re-roof your house, just let me know when you're going to take a nap.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home