Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Alternative Lifestyles

I was chatting with a buddy today and we got to discussing alternative life choices.

We were discussing relationships, his, mine, mutual friends. He commented that one of our friends seems to be too controlled by his significant other. I, being the male chauvinist that I am, believe that the woman controls the social agenda – friends, food, and entertainment. While the man decides the really big things – Where to live, work, if the children go to college and where, retirement monies, basically the economic strata in which you will live.

My friend, who lives an alternative lifestyle, asked me, “What do I do? In my relationships there are always 2 men. Who’s the bitch?” That’s a damn good question. I have no clue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home