Thursday, March 31, 2005

It’s a blog-a-day world.

I’m writing today to write. I’ve seen some movies lately, watched some TV I have enjoyed, gotten paid (!), and generally have settled into a routine. Jesus god I hate that!

The wife and I went to The Ring 2. It was nothing like the original. Where were Frodo and Bilbo? And for goodness sake, how can you do a sequel of the Ring without Gollum?!

I am enjoying the new season of the Shield as well. I like Anthony Anderson as a Michael Chiklis’ counterpart. Are his illegal antics worth the good he does for the community? Also Southpark has taken some fun twists. I specifically enjoyed the Mayor blowing her brains out.

I don’t like being in a routine dictated by someone else. It really bugs me. I appreciate being on a schedule. Left to my own devices, I get up at the same time, eat at the same times, and sleep on a routine schedule. That said my life is no different now. In fact, I actually get to choose what my schedule will be. But if I want to vary my schedule, now I gotta ask the man. I hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home